Heat oil in a frying pan, add onion and garlic, and cook over medium heat, until tender.
Add the spinach and cook for 3-4 minutes, until thawed.
Remove from heat, allow to cool and then drain out any excess liquid.
Mix together the Kraft Cream Cheese Spread, Parmesan cheese and the spinach mixture, until well combined.
Stir in the finely grated nutmeg and season with freshly-ground black pepper, to taste. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
Serve in a dip bowl, accompanied with the vegetable sticks and cheese straws.
- Assorted vegetable sticks and cheese straws, to serve
- 150g frozen spinach
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- Freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- 45g finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 250g Kraft Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- Cheddar Cheese Spread Original