- Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
Cut the steak in thin slices.
- Drizzle some oil in a sauce pan and let it heat. Add the steak and season with salt and pepper. Cook for a minute and add the soy sauce. Cook for 1 more minute and take it off the heat.
Add milk and cooking cream in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Stir in the grated KRAFT cheddar cheese until it melt and the sauce thickens.
- Cook the rice.
Put the rice in a casserole dish and mix in the corn, sour cream, cooked steak and cheese sauce. Season with salt and paprika and mix well. Top with the jalapeno pieces and put into the oven for 20 minutes.
Garnish with crushed peanuts and green onions.
- Plain rice 950 g
- KRAFT Cheddar Cheese (grated) 200 g (1 big can)
- Corn kernels (canned/drained) 1 can
- Milk 125 g
- Sour cream 200 ml
- Paprika 15 g
- Cooking cream 125 ml
- Peanuts (chopped) 30 g
- Green onions ½ piece
- Salt & Pepper (as required)