Cut the baguette in half, lengthwise, and remove some of the soft bread.
Brush the inside with olive oil and then squeeze a generous amount of Kraft Cream Cheese Spread on the bottom of the loaf.
Top with chicken, semi-dried tomatoes and basil leaves.
Squeeze a generous amount of Kraft Cream Cheese Spread on the underside of the baguette top, before replacing it.
Wrap the filled baguette, firmly, in plastic cling-film and refrigerate for 4 hours, for the flavors to develop.
Slice into pieces, to serve.
- ½ cup of semi-dried tomatoes
- 200g cold roast chicken meat
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kraft Cream Cheese Spread
- ½ cup of basil leaves
- KRAFT Cheddar Cheese Spread Original
- KRAFT Cream Cheese Spread