Clean the clams well under running cold water (if the clams are open or with a broken shell then discard them).
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the clams on a baking dish in the oven on the middle rack until popped open. Baked for approximately 10 minutes (checking every few minutes to ensure they’re cooked properly). Discard any clams that don’t open.
Transfer the clams to a separate tray and reserve the juices.
Melt butter in medium pan. Add olive oil, garlic, parsley and lemon juice and bring to simmer. Spoon the prepared herb butter over the clams and set aside.
Heat the milk in a sauce pan. Once hot, add the grated KRAFT cheddar cheese until melted and the texture is thick.
- Spoon some of the sauce over the top of the clams and top with bread crumbs. Bake until golden brown.
- Serve with rice and the remaining cheese sauce.
- KRAFT Cheddar Cheese (grated) 200 g (1 big can)
- Butter 15 g
- Olive oil 15 g
- Lemon juice 15 g
- Garlic (finely chopped) 2 cloves
- Salt & pepper (As required)