Preheat oven to 180°C and lightly butter four ¾ cup capacity ovenproof ramekins.
Steam spinach till it wilts, place it in a sieve and press down on it with the back of a spoon to remove any excess liquid.
Divide the spinach amongst the ramekins and sprinkle each one with about ½ a tablespoon of grated parmesan.
Carefully break an egg into each ramekin and season with salt and pepper.
Place the ramekins on a baking tray and into the oven.
Bake for 14-16 minutes, until the egg white is just set.
Remove them from oven and top each egg with a generous amount of Kraft Cream Cheese Spread and garnish with chives.
- Kraft Cream Cheese Spread
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan
- 150 gms. of baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- KRAFT Cheddar Cheese Spread Original