- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the saffron in a tea cup, pour over 2 tbsp of hot water and leave to soak.
Put the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water and par-boil for 7 minutes. Drain well and put them in a large roasting dish, large enough to hold the sea bass.
- Scatter the tomatoes, garlic, onion and bell pepper on the potatoes, mix with 2 tbsp of olive oil, oregano, thyme, and season well with salt and pepper. Pour over the saffron water and chicken stock.
Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
Rub the fish generously with some olive oil, season well with salt & pepper, cumin, coriander, turmeric and then rest it on top of the potatoes. Stuff the inside of the fish with the lemon slices and place 1 or 2 slices on top of the fish.
- Return the dish to the oven and bake for a further 30 minutes, until the fish is cooked through.
Cheesy lemon sauce: In a sauce pan add the cooking cream and bring to a boil. Mix in the grated KRAFT cheddar cheese with half the lemon juice and capers and let it simmer until the sauce is thick. Season with oregano, salt and pepper. Pour half of the sauce on top of the fish and serve the other half on the side.
- KRAFT Cheddar Cheese (grated) 300g (1 ½ big can )
- Tomatoes (quartered) 4 pc
- Potatoes (quartered) 4 pc
- Garlic (minced) 4 cloves
- Onion (quartered) 1 pc
- Chicken stock 700 ml (3 cups)
- Olive oil 5 tbsp
- Oregano (dried) 1 tbsp
- Thyme 4 sprigs
- Saffron A pinch
- Lemon (sliced) 1 pc
- Cumin 1 tbsp
- Coriander 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1 tbsp
- Salt & Pepper (As required)
- Cooking cream 470 ml (2 cups)
- Lemon (juice) 2 tbsp