- Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
Mix the garlic, thyme, chives, parsley and half the grated KRAFT cheddar cheese with the butter at room temperature in a bowl. Divide the herbed butter into 4 knobs and set aside.
- Grill the beef bacon slices until crispy in a pan.
Slice the side of the chicken breasts to create a long pocket (do not slice all the way through). Stuff each chicken breast with beef bacon, some of the grated KRAFT cheddar cheese and one knob of herbed butter. Fold and seal back the chicken breasts, completely covering the stuffing and making a nice neat parcel.
Coat the pieces of chicken in flour, lightly covering both sides. Gently shake off any excess. Beat the eggs in a large bowl and dip the floured chicken in the beaten eggs. Dip the chicken in the panko and make sure it's well breaded (for the best result, dip the breaded chicken in egg and bread crumbs again for double coating).
In a shallow pan on medium heat, add oil and shallow fry the pieces of chicken for 3-4 minutes on both sides until golden-brown.
- Remove from frying pan and finish in oven at 180˚C for 15-20 minutes.
- KRAFT Cheddar Cheese (grated) 400 g (2 big cans)
- Butter (room temperature) 100 g
- Chicken breast (medium size) 4 pcs
- Garlic (minced) 3 cloves
- Thyme 3 sprigs
- Chives (chopped) 15 g
- Parsley (chopped) Parsley (chopped)
- Beef bacon 4 slices
- Flour 250 g
- Eggs 4 pcs
- Oil (for shallow frying)