Line the base and sides of a 24 cm. x 10 cm. loaf tin with non-stick baking paper, allowing overhang on all sides.
Using an electric mixer, beat together the Dream Whip powder, Philadelphia Cream Cheese, dissolved Maxwell House coffee and milk until smooth and thickened.
Beat in the icing sugar and stir in the melted Cadbury chocolate, until combined.
Cover the base of the tin with roughly ¼ of the crushed Oreo.
Spoon over a third of the chocolate cream mixture and smoothen.
Repeat the layers of biscuit and chocolate cream mixture two more times and then loosely sprinkle the last of the crushed Oreo on top of the chocolate cream.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
Remove from tin and cut into slices to serve.
Make a meal plan
- 2 teaspoons Maxwell House coffee, (dissolved in 1 tablespoon boiling water)
- 125g Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ cup of icing sugar, sifted
- 500g Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 300g Oreo biscuits, coarsely crushed
- 2 sachets of Dream Whip powder