- Pre-heat the oven at 180°C. Let the filo pastry defrost at room temperature in the packet.
- Sauté the spinach with a tablespoon of oil. Take off heat and mix with KRAFT cheese.
- Cut the filo pastry sheets into strips and layer them on a baking tray, one over the other to form a cross like a shape. Brush with olive oil.
- Fill the center with the spinach and cheese mixture and fold over the strips of filo pastry. Keep folding until you have a square parcel.
- Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm.
Make a meal plan
- Spinach 100 g
- Salt & Pepper (as required)