- Marinate the chicken strips with paprika and olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Heat a small sauté pan with the oil and fry chicken until cooked.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters, shred the lettuce and slice the onion thinly.
In a serving platter, layer the hummus and spread cheese. Add the tomatoes, onions and add the chicken on top.
- Serve with plain white rice.
Make a meal plan
- Onions 2 pc
- Chicken strips 500 g
- Hummus 3 tbsp
- Iceberg Lettuce 1/4 head of lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes 5 pc
- Paprika (smoked) ½ tbsp
- Olive oil 3 tbsp
- White rice