Add enough water in a pot for the pasta and bring water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and set aside.
Heat oil in large sauté pan or skillet over medium high heat. Add the shrimps and sauté for about a minute until they’re just pink in color. Transfer the shrimps into a bowl.
Add bell peppers, the chopped onion and garlic to the pan. Sauté until the onions soften for about 4 minutes. Add tomatoes with juices along with tomato paste and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium - low, cover and simmer until flavors blend for about 10 minutes.
- Mix in the cooking cream and KRAFT cheddar cheese until it melts.
- Add the shrimps, olives pitted and cut in half and linguine pasta and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the thyme and basil and season with salt and pepper.
- KRAFT Cheddar Cheese (grated) 200 g (1 big can)
- Shrimp (peeled) 500 g
- Linguine pasta 250 g 250 g
- Olive oil 30 ml
- Onion (chopped) 1 pc
- Thyme (fresh/dried) A pinch
- Garlic (chopped) 3 cloves
- Tomatoes in juice (canned, finely chopped) 250 ml
- Olives (pitted, halved) 10 pcs
- Basil leaves (fresh) 100 g
- Cooking cream 250 ml
- Salt & pepper (As required)