- Whisk together the oil, the zaatar, the lemon juice and zest, the garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Marinate the chicken in the preparation.
Heat pan with oil to grill the chicken legs, skin side down, until browned (5 to 8 minutes). Turn the chicken legs and grill until golden and finish off in the oven for 5 minutes.
To make the cheese sauce, heat cream on a low heat and add the grated KRAFT cheddar cheese. Whisk, then add the parsley.
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika and serve with the chicken legs and white rice.
- Chicken (whole legs) 8pcs
- Zaatar 3 tbsp
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Lemon (juice & zest) 1 lemon
- KRAFT Cheddar Cheese (grated) 200 g (1 big can)
- Cream 125 ml
- Parsley 60 g
- Paprika 5 g
- Salt & Pepper (As required)