Welcome to [Meals With KRAFT website].
The aim of this Site is to share recipes, user reviews and comments, and create a fun experience for everyone in a safe environment.
A well-written review or comment engages its audience and facilitates discussion. We do ask that [Meals With KRAFT] users take just a little time to make their posts as readable as possible and keep their content on topic. We also ask that you take a moment to check your spelling and grammar.
1. Ensure a friendly atmosphere for Site users.
2. Encourage exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner in compliance with applicable laws.
3. Use positive language: keep it "G" rated as this is a family friendly Site.
4. Show respect toward other users of the Site.
5. Don't hijack: Don't try and hijack recipe comments and take content off topic.
6. Trolling which includes posting inflammatory, extraneous or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion will be deemed inappropriate.
7. Posts that are considered "Spam", contain unsolicited advertising, include overly repetitive messages, or repeatedly raise issues that have previously been addressed are inappropriate.
8. You are responsible for the content and legality of postings made in your member name.
Updated as of [April 1st 2018]
[Mondelez Bahrain WLL a company established in Kingdom of Bahrain (registration number 62595-1) registered at the address: Bahrain International Investment Park, Building 1528, Road 1520, Block 115, Al Hidd Town, Kingdom of Bahrain, PO Box 21701] (the "Company" or "we")
• You may use this Site for your own personal, non-commercial informational or entertainment purposes only.
• You may not copy, reproduce, reuse, retransmit, adapt, publish, frame, post, upload, modify, broadcast or distribute any Site Content in any way, including for any public or commercial purpose whatsoever, without our prior written permission.
• You may not use any third parties’ likenesses, names, and/or properties without their express permission.
• You may not send any material to the Site that is unlawful, harmful (including any virus), threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent or profane or that could constitute or encourage a violation of any law.
• We may review, edit or delete materials you or others send to this Site, but are not obligated to do so.
• We may cancel any registration(s) or account(s) on this Site at any time or remove from the Site any content you have sent to or posted on the Site, without notice or liability, for any reason, including if technical problems, irregularities or misuse occurs.
OWNERSHIP OF MATERIAL YOU SEND
Any material you send to this Site will be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. This includes any data, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or other information, material or property. We (or our designees) will be entitled use any or all of it for any purpose, WITHOUT COMPENSATION TO YOU, including for reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
We try to make the Site and its contents reliable, but inaccuracies may occur. Therefore, regardless of anything else on the Site or in these Terms:
• USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK;
• THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS";
• AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR RELATED PARTIES:
• DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SITE, AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES DUE TO:
- STATEMENTS, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SITE;
- CONTENT INFRINGING ANY THIRD PARTY’S RIGHTS;
- VIRUSES THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO YOUR COMPUTER;
- LINKING TO ANY OTHER SITE OR ITS NATURE OR CONTENTS;
- OR ANY OTHER MATTER REGARDING THIS SITE AND YOUR USE OF IT.
By using this site, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us and our related parties from all damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable lawyer’s fees and costs, arising out of any of the following:
• any claims for infringement of intellectual property rights, libel or defamation relating to any materials you send to the site;
• any activity relating to your internet account, including negligent or wrongful conduct by you or anyone using the site through your internet account;
• your breach of any provision of these terms;
• any other matter regarding this site and your use of it.
You agree to use best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any such matter. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
This Site may contain links to other web sites that we do not own or operate. We do not control, recommend or endorse and are not responsible for these sites or their content, products, services or privacy policies. Downloading material from certain sites may risk infringing intellectual property rights or introducing viruses into your system. You should note when you leave this Site and read the privacy policies and terms of these other sites. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any website which appears or claims that it is one of our sites (including those linked to through an email).
We (or our associated or affiliated companies or third parties who have licensed its brands to Company or contributed to this Site) ("Content Owner") own or license from third parties all Site Content. All Site Content remains the sole property of the applicable Content Owner and is protected under all relevant Copyright, Trademark and other applicable laws. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting any license or rights to use or distribute any Site Content, without our express written agreement or of the other applicable Content Owner.
This Agreement does not, and shall not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency or franchisor-franchisee relationship between us and the user. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without our express prior written consent, and any prohibited assignment, transfer or sublicense is void. We may assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of our rights or obligations under this Agreement without restriction. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. This, together with all policies referred to herein, is the entire Agreement between us and the user relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings. Notices to you may be made via posting to the Site or through the Services, by e-mail, or by regular mail, in PLI's discretion. The Site or Services may also provide notices of changes to this Agreement or other matters by displaying such notices or by providing links to such notices. We will not be responsible for failures to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond our control.
These terms and conditions are governed by the Laws of Bahrain.
We sometimes collect personal information from individuals via direct mail, email, questionnaires, competitions, product packaging, in-store promotions, and through our web site. Personal information that we may collect includes your name, email, address, telephone number, gender, occupation, age and date of birth.
We will not collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. We do not require you to provide personal information in order to communicate with us and you can always refuse to provide us with such information, however it may limit our ability to provide the relevant product or service to you (or return contact to you or verify the validity of your entry in a competition).
Whenever you provide us with personal information you agree that you permit us to use the personal information provided for the purposes we mention below, or for any other purpose that we state when we collect the personal information.
We may also collect personal information about individuals from other sources, including commercially available sources, such as data aggregators and public databases. This information may include name, demographic information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and shopping behavior. We may combine this information with the information collected from individuals.
Otherwise, we will only use personal information we collect from you to better understand our consumers and to market and promote our products. If you specifically agree to follow-up contact by us or asked to be put on one of our mailing lists, we may also contact you from time to time, with things such as product offerings.
If you have provided us with any sensitive information for a particular purpose, we will only use it for that purpose.
We will not share any personal information you give us with anyone outside of the Mondelēz International except when required or permitted by law, and with our suppliers and contractors (such as our advertising, marketing and promotional agencies, technology providers, service providers, professional advisors (e.g. accountants, bankers, business advisors, debt collectors, lawyers) or our related entities that need to have access to the information to provide products or services to us, or on our behalf, or as you have requested. We protect your personal information with appropriate security measures, and we require our suppliers and contractors outlined in this paragraph to do the same.
We may need to disclose your personal information to organisations located overseas. Most of these overseas organisations are service providers, including related entities, which perform a range of technology, operational, data backup and accountancy functions on our behalf. We only disclose your information to the overseas organisations or related entities when it is necessary for the services they provide to us.
Cookies and IP addresses
We use "cookie" technology on our websites. We use a temporary session cookie to enable you to use certain features on our websites. These temporary cookies are eliminated when you exit your browser. Another type of cookie can be stored on your computer by your browser. When you log in, this type of cookie tells us whether you've visited us before or are a new visitor. The cookie doesn't obtain any personal information about you or provide us with any way to contact you, and the cookie doesn't extract any information from your computer. We use the cookie to help us identify site features and recipes in which you may have the greatest interest, so that we can provide more of what you may want. Many web browsers can be configured so that they will not store cookies.
Our websites may make use of the IP addresses of your computer primarily for the following purposes:
• to identify the cause of and to resolve any technical problems
• for the purposes of site administration
• to verify unique or valid entries for a competition in accordance with the terms and conditions for that competition.
Use of other information
Contacting us/privacy complaints
Last updated: [April 1st 2018]